– Dealing with the notion of «time budget»,
– Controlling and planning workload.
– Setting organisational strategies,
– Tools for functional organisation (initial and final personal assessment),
– Managing professional obligations (assessing the situation),
– Analysing and programming optimisations.
– Individual experimentation through concrete situations.
– Individual time and shared time.
– Groups of 5 to 15.
– Identifying usual habits,
– Applying organisation principles,
– Making a personal assessment and setting objectives in terms of evolution,
– Classifying priorities,
– Anticipating and appointing clearly.