- Skills assessment and job requirements,
- Search strategies, including time management
- Job postings and unsolicited applications
- Cover letters and résumés
- The interview (preparation, simulation, video recording).
- Groups of 5-15 persons
- 3 days: training involving theoretical contribution implementation personal principles and experiments:
- Day 1 Knowing and presenting oneself
- Day 2 The cover letter and résumé,
- Day 3 The job interview.
In this workshop, participants will be devising elements and strategies to achieve their own professional goals. They will benefit most from this module if they have a career project in mind (regardless of how developed) and do not wait until the last year of their thesis to enroll.