Corporate and Academic Public Speaking
Our aim is to teach young professionals and academics how to prepare conference presentations, business project presentation, and their PhD defenses.
◦ Working on the posture and the outfit
◦ Physical presence
◦ Dealing with the stress of public speaking
◦ Voice technique parameters
◦ Placing your voice
◦ Holding your voice with your diaphragm
◦ Rhetoric basis
◦ Preparing the text and the logical accents in it
◦ Explaining your PowerPoint slides
◦ Space or scenography conditions
◦ Perception consciousness
◦ Who is your audience?
Interactive work with students in smaller groups. Learning voice and body techniques in public speaking through numerous exercises, games, situations and examples. Most of the posture and vocal exercises are derived from the time-proven theater techniques.
After following this training, the participants will learn how to compose a structured speech for different professional occasions and defend their ideas in a confident way. They will also learn how to express themselves with integrity. Speaking publicly will become a moment of great pleasure and technical performance.
Students should send by e-mail, 2 weeks before the course, an example of a short text / speech they would like to work on.